What is WordPress?
WordPress is a Content Management System (CMS) that helps you build and maintain your website. It has a very easy to use interface and beginners with no coding skills can also build and host their websites from scratch.
Steps to Create a website using WordPress
- Domain Name: Every website needs an address which is called the domain name. You need to first create a domain name that explicitly describes the content on your webpage or business.
- Hosting Plan: WordPress has standard plans and also fully managed plans. You can select the one according to your budget and requirements. We suggest using Cloud hosting, as it is faster and more reliable than standard web hosting. At cloudlvl.com, you can register a free domain name for a year with the purchase of any hosting package.
- Dashboard: Being an admin you need to know about all the features and services provided by the backend of your hosted website. So it is important the understand your WordPress dashboard.
- Theme: WordPress has a lot of generic and premium themes for the user interface of your webpage. Choose a theme to start with. It can be changed later. There will be several themes and templates that will match your industry.
- Design: Once the above steps are in place start the design and layout of your website. Add the content, images, colors, fonts, videos to your theme’s pages.
Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. We will answer any questions you may have as fast as possible.